May Annual Membership Dinner: Wednesday, May 14th, 2014
Our Annual Membership Dinner will be held at the Pheasant Ridge Country Club - 6 pm Appetizers with dinner to follow at 7 pm. Click here for a registration from.
June Membership Meeting: Wednesday, June 11th, 2014
Our monthly membership meeting will be held at the Lake Opechee Inn & Spa Conference Center, 62 Doris Ray Ct. in Laconia at 7 pm on Wednesday. Our June program will highlight all those UFO projects you have hidden away, don't forget bring them to the Guild Meeting, complete them in time for the Quilt Show and earn a Golden Scissor award when they are shown at the Harvest of Quilts, Quilt Show in October. As always guests are welcome to attend for a $5 fee. Social 6:30 pm, Membership Mtg. 7 pm .
Online Quilt Show Registration: This year the Belknap Mill Quilters Guild Quilt Show Committee is please to announce the move to offering the option of online quilt registration. To facilitate quilt registration for this year's show you can either use our the new online quilt registration form or our traditional registration form.
- 1 color photo can can be uploaded using the online quilt show registration form.
- You can use the online registration process and provide us with a printed picture of your quilt, if you like
- or you can use the traditional paper registration form process if you prefer.
Changes to registration forms:
- Category Change: This year we had updated our registration forms just a bit. A new category has been added: Wall hangings have been broken into 2 categories - small wall hangings: with a perimeter of 175" and under & large wall hangings: with a 176" and over perimeter.
- Quilt Registration Receipt: To give you all a bit more room on the quilt registration we have removed the receipt that is typically found at the bottom of the page, you will be issued a receipt for pick up when your quilt is dropped off for the show.
Wouldn't you like to create a great chair like this. Either become a member or log in using your Member Login to get the directions for this awesome project.
You might want to check out this great new new book Scraptherapy "Cut the Straps". Don't forget that being a Guild member entitles you to check out any of the books in the library. Click here to check out what's available in our Library.