REMINDER NEW LOCATION! at the Beane Conference Center. Click here for driving
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - During February's General Membership Meeting the Guild's annual "Brown Bag Auction" will take place. Refreshments 6:30 pm - Meeting to follow at 7 pm. Visitors are always welcome for $5.
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017 - During March's General Membership Meeting Debbie Wendt will present her Truck Show. Refreshments 6:30 pm - Meeting to follow at 7 pm. Visitors are always welcome for $5.
January Show & Tell
Above is a photo gallery of our monthly Show & Tell, if you don't feel it's the most current Show & Tell go to your internet browser Setting:
- Go to Tools in upper right hand corner (looks like a cog)
- Internet Options
- General Tab
- go to Browsing History
- Delete Cookies and Browsing data
- Refresh your webpage
- Click the three dots in upper right hand corner
- click Settings
- Show Advanced Settings
- Privacy - click Clear Browsing Data
- Refresh your webpage
Workshops: The Belknap Mill Quilters Guild would like to invite members as well as non-members to register and take advantage of the wonderful workshops that our Program Chairs have worked so hard to scheduled. For more information or to register....
Please read the new BMQG Class/Workshop Policy:
- Payment of cash or check is due when a member signs up for a class/workshop.
- All class/workshops signups will be posted on our website, newsletter and announced a head of time at monthly meetings.
February 11, 2017
Tracy Szanto will be offering “Zentagles Tracy’s Way”
10 am – 4 pm at Tracy’s Studio
March 9, 2017
Debbie Wendt is offering “Twirl a Tool”
10 am – 4 pm at the Spaulding Youth Center
Hi All! On this page you can find all the information needed for the Belknap Mill Quilter's Guild Annual Spring Get-A-Way
- Date: April 7-9, 2017
- Location: Red Jacket Mountain View Resort
- Online Registration Form: Registration is NOW OPEN!
- Registration Form: Fill out and mail to address on form.
- Frequently Asked Questions
We will once again be using online registration. Once you have completed the online registration you will receive a confirmation that you have filled out registration form but your registration is not complete until your deposit checks have been recieved by Helen.
Please make out the two required checks and mail them to Helen Hemeon at BMQG Getaway, PO Box 6174, Laconia, NH 03247-6174. Once your checks have been received you will receive an acknowledgement from Helen Hemeon with a confirmation number. This indicates that your registration is complete. You may use snail mail for registration forms if you are not comfortable with on-line registration. Confirmation numbers will be sent out to your email address. Once Helen has received your checks you will receive further information regarding the Getaway and information regarding the workshop “Metroscope” if you have signed up for it. More depictions The pattern may be viewed on www.sewkindofwonderful.com